Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Thank You For Teaching US SO Much


Thank You For Teaching Us So Much

Notes From My Chinese Students

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

Spring 2012



Thank you for teaching us so much. I am happy to know you and make good friend with you ,you care me and encourage me. You help me become more confident ant passionate​. Thanke you very much. I hope we can keep in touch with each other forever.


liu huixin 





Dear Bridget. I am so grateful to your commitment. and you tought me so much. You helped me become more confident and passionate. Your spirit encuraged me. I hope we can keep in touch with each other. What's more, i have not accept the result of my singing competition. So i really do not know the final result at the moment.

Helen





Hello,Bridge.

I am sorry. I did not reply to your email. I disappeared for a time. My major studied outside. We went to shanghai .hangzhou and suzhou in this time. You invited me to have lunch in the last email. I am very happy and nervous. I will go to do it when I have the courage.

(from Amy)

No comments: