Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Student Comment #29

 Heather Colgan FastiggiBridget E Kelly

Goodness, Dr. Kelly! How absolutely stunning to "see" you again! You've long been one of the people I wanted to be able to thank - so, thank you for being such a positive influence in my young life. I owe much of my philosophy as an educator to you and the example you set by both holding us to high standards & expecting the best from us *and* being compassionate and genuinely concerned for us. I'm so glad to see life treating you well, and very happy to be in touch with you!

3 comments

  • Bridget E Kelly
    Heather, great to hear from you. Where are you teaching?
    • Like

  • Rosina Rucci
    Looks as though you've lived your life well, Dr. Kelly. 
    • Like

  • Heather Colgan Fastiggi
    I teach in the Pocono Mountain School District, at the Academy. We're an alternative high school for at-risk kids (we've just become AEDY, but are hoping to be able make some adjustments to be able to continue serving the population we've done so well with). I've been there 12 yeaers (I think?), teaching art (and music for a few years). I absolutely love it.
    As much as I love it, I do hope that one day I can gallivant the world around, as it looks like you've been! Jealous...  😉
    • Like

No comments: