Saturday, March 31, 2018

All The Countries

All of the Countries

There are about 195 of them.  I have been to 70 of them.  I was just planning my next trip and I decided to go some place that I don't know.  And was I surprised to read so many countries that I never knew. So I went to my globe and discovered that it may be time to replace my 1980 globe.  And maybe I need to take a geography class.

Afghanistan- I will probably never go here.
Albania- probably not.
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antarctica- been there
Antigua and Barbuda- yea, i will get there eventually.
Argentina- be there
Armenia- probably not.
Aruba- been there
Australia- been there- 2015
Austria- been there- 2012
Azerbaijan- I probably won't go here.
Bahamas- been there- 1994
Bahrain- never heard of this place
Bangladesh- December 2019
Barbados- i'll get there eventually
Belarus- never heard of it
Belgium- been there- 1979
Belize
Benin- never heard of it
Bermuda-  been there
Bhutan- been there- 2017
Bolivia- probably not
Bosnia and Herzegovina- probably not
Botswana- been there- 2000
Brazil- been there- 1994
British Virgin Islands- been there

Bulgaria- probably not
Brunei- never heard of it
Burkina Faso- never heard of it
Burma- it's on my bucket list
Burundi- never heard of it
Cambodia- been there- 2005
Cameroon
Canada- been there several times
Cabo Verde- yea, I want to go here.
Central African Republic
Chad- probably not
Channel Islands- been there
Chile
China- been there- 1994, 2012, 2015
Colombia- probably not
Comoros- never heard of it
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Costa Rica- been there
Cote d'Ivoire - never heard of it.
Croatia
Cuba- it's on my bucket list
Curacao
Cyprus
Czech Republic- been there- 2007
Czechia
Denmark- been there- 2013
Djibouti- never heard of it
Dominica
Dominican Republic- I'll get there one of these winters.
East Timor - yea, I want to go here.
Ecuador- been there
Egypt- been there- 2010
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea- never heard of it
Estonia
Ethiopia- probably not
Fiji- been there- 2015
Finland- not a priority
France- been there- 1979
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia- probably not
Germany- been there- 1979, 2007, 2012, 2013, 2017
Ghana- I would like to see the orangutans there
Greece- been there
Greenland- 2023
Grenada- yea, I want to go there.
Guatemala- been there- 2011
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau- never heard of it.
Guyana
Haiti- been there- 2013, 2014, 2019
Holy See- Not to be confused with the Vatican City, this is a different country.
Honduras- been there- 2011
Hong Kong- been there when it was under British rule and then again wehn it was under Chinese rule.
Hungary- probably not.  I've been to Europe enough.
Iceland- been there
India- been there several times- 1994, 2004, 2015
Indonesia- been there
Iran- I'd like to go here but I am not sure it is safe for me.
Iraq- we have to get out of war with them before I would do there.
Ireland- been there
Israel- Feb 2019
Italy- been there
Jamaica- been there
Japan- been there
Jordan-  Feb 2019
Kazakhstan- maybe
Kenya- been there
Kiribati- never heard of it
Kosovo- probably not
Kuwait- probably not
Kyrgyzstan
Laos- it's on my bucket list
Latvia- been there- 2013
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg- probably not
Macau
Macedonia- yea, I want to go there.
Madagascar- yea, I want to go here
Malawi
Malaysia- been there-1994
Maldives- been there- 2004
Mali
Malta- yea, I'd like to go there.
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico- been there
Micronesia- yea, I'd like to go there.
Moldova
Monaco- yea, I want to go to the Cannes Film Festival
Mongolia- been there- 2006
Montenegro
Morocco- been there- 2008
Mozambique- I've wanted to go here ever since I heard Bob Dylan's song in 1975
Namibia- been there
Nauru- never hear of it
Nepal-been there 1999, 2017
Netherlands- been there- 1979
New Zealand- been there- 2015
Nicaragua- been there- 2011
Niger
Nigeria
North Korea- no
Norway- been there- 2013
Oman- probably not
Pakistan- I'd like to go there but I am not sure it is safe fro Americans.
Palau- never heard of it
Palestinian Territories- been there.
Panama- been there
Papua New Guinea- it's on my bucket list- went 2/ 2019
Paraguay- maybe
Peru- been there
Philippines- I was supposed to go there but my trip got diverted
Poland- been there.- 2007
Portugal- been there- 1998
Qatar- spent time in the airport
Romania- It's not on my list.  I've seen enough of Europe.
Russia- been there
Rwanda- it's on my bucket list
Saint Kitts and Nevis- I'll get here one day.
Saint Lucia- I'll get here one day.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines- I'll get here one day.
Samoa 
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe- never hear of it.
Saudi Arabia- maybe I will go there one day
Scotland- been there- 1982
Senegal- it's on my bucket list
Serbia
Seychelles- yea, it's on my list
Sierra Leone- I want to go here.
Singapore- been there- 1994
Sint Maarten
Slovakia- probably not
Slovenia
Solomon Islands- it's on my bucket list
Somalia-This place has intrigued me ever since I read "Coming of Age in Somalia" in 1975.
59-South Africa- seen there
60-South Korea- been there- 2008
South Sudan- probably not
61-Spain- been there
62-Sri Lanka- been there- 2004
Sudan- no
Suriname- probably not
Swaziland- maybe
63-Sweden- been there- 2013
Switzerland- I've been to Europe so often that I probably won't go here.
Syria- I will probably never go here.  This country will never be rebuilt in my lifetime.
Taiwan- maybe I will go here the next time I go to China
Tajikistan
64-Tanzania- been there- 2016
65-Thailand- been there- 1992
66- Tibet- I'm counting this area as a country, regardless of  China's views-1999
Timor-Leste
Togo- yea, I want to go here.
Tonga- yea, I want to go here.
Trinidad and Tobago- I want to go here
Tunisia- probably
Turkey- spent too much time in this airport but I really want to visit here.
Turkmenistan- if this country is on the itinerary for a Silk Road trip, then I am there.
67-Turks and Cacaos- been there
Tuvalu- .yea, I want to go here
Uganda- I want to go there to see the Sliver back Gorillas
Ukraine- probably not
United Arab Emirates- maybe
United Kingdom- been there
United States- 49 states visited to date
Uruguay- maybe
Uzbekistan
Wales- been there- 2018
Vatican City- been there
Vanuatu- never heard of this place
Venezuela- been there- 1994
Vietnam- been there- 2005
Yemen- probably will never go there
Zambia- I'll probably go there one day
Zimbabwe -been there - 2000

No comments: