Friday, April 23, 2021

Hearing From Nadia

Hearing From Nadia

Sias University

Henan Province, China

Spring 2013

During the spring of 2012, I taught global leadership skills to college women.  And I loved this assignment.  The women were wonderful.  When I returned home, I heard from many if not lost of them. But I hadn't heard from Nadia in awhile so it was great to hear from her.  It was a year ago today that I left China.  I still miss my students.  They were precious.

Dear Bridget :

How are you recently ? I often think of you . I also often tell myself "Yes ,I can; Yes ,I will." The CET-6 is coming, so I have many pressures and much work to do. of course, I can and I will . Thank you for your recommendation very much. It will give me great help for my future. 
Cheer !!!

Nadia

No comments: