Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Carina's Views on the USA Presidential Election

Carina's Views on the USA Presidential Election

Sias University

Henan Province  China

October 2012


I asked my students to give me thier views on our national elections.  Several answered and here is Carina's answer.  Sorry it is so late but my computer was down for two weeks.

 
 
On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM, a18736010308 <a18736010308@163.com> wrote:

HI. Bredget

 I just finished watching the election debate. It's quiet interesting. I enjoy that.And I have talked about this with my foreign teacher. He dislikes  Obama, and he thinks Obama is a liar. But Robert prefers to Obama. We(me and my friends and roomates) don't know much about them, but according the election debates, we also prefer to Obama, he is more logical, many times when he make his statement, he is likely to give us number1,2,3...he reacts fast and more relaxed, humorous, and also some behaviors are very cute,especially when he smiles. 

Romney is not bad,too. But it seems like he takes a more tougher attitude toward China in economy.Anyway, I will rewatch this . How dou you think about it?

 I am going to bed, you have a good day! love you!
Carina

No comments: