Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Are You Traveling Like The Wind?

 Are You Traveling Like The Wind?

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

Spring 2015


A note from a former student in China



Bridget!

Good to hear from you, I tried to apply for the master's in America in my third year, but my parents don't want me to go to America to study, they are very conservative and thought my stay out abroad for two years is a real torure to them. So I took the post-graduate entrance examination of ZHENG ZHOU university and I passed it. That university is not far from SIAS. 

 How are you been doing

Alan offered me a chance to work in Guam university in January, but that time my score of my master's didn't come out, so I rejected that. In ZZ university their are many chances to go to America universities to be the exchange students. Hope I can see you one or two years later? Are you still travel around like wind?I miss you my dear friend.

Most World Academy girls went to SHANGHAI to do their interns because one of the facilitators called Andrea offered them accommodation there. June 1st will be anniversary of founding 15 years of SIAS and also our graduation ceremony,  celebration     that day will be amazing, hope you can come.

                                    Love, Gabby

No comments: