Thursday, March 25, 2021

A Note From My BFF

 

A Note From My BFF

Agatha, My Former Student

SIAS University

Henan Province, China


Hello Bridget,

I miss you~  
I am taking an internship in Hainan island at present, will go back to Sias campus for my graduation soon. I took TOEFL and GMAT test in the past year, so I will work after the graduation and apply MBA of American university, do you remember the vision you had on me? I am living up it :)
How are you doing, what are you up to? I have been thinking you a lot, love you, my BFF~Agatha

------------------
Best wishes~
 
Agatha Zhao 赵丹丹
SIAS International University
Major:Finance

UPDATE 2020:  Agatha dropped her English name and now only goes by her Chinase name, Dandan.  She came to the USA and earned an MBA from Brighan Young University.  I think she may have converted to this religion.  She moved to Italy to work.  And he married a man from Utah who joined her in Italy.

No comments: