Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas From Carina

Merry Christmas From Carina

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

December 2013


I taught in China in 2012 and just loved, loved, loved my students.  I taught leadership skills to college women and they were wonderful.  And once I left, they went out of their way to remember me, my holidays, our friendship.  I was so lucky to have this experience.


 Hi, Bredget

How are you? 

Merry Christmas!!!

This is my last Christmas in SIAS, sitting in front of my computer, I start recalling all the things I have done and all the people I have met, full of gratitude.  Miss you~ What have you been busy with all the time?

we haven's met for a long long time, to make sure you remeber me, I attach three recent photoes. Haha, I have my hair cut. 
Carina

No comments: