Thursday, November 23, 2017

One Day; Five Breweries

One Day: Five Breweries
June 6, 2017
Philadelphia, PA

OMG, I am getting too old for these kind of days. My friend, Jen, texted me and announced, "Hey, I'm off all this week.  Let's get together." After a few back and forth texts, she wrote, "You decide what we are doing. You're in charge."

Damn, that is a dangerous position to give me. So I decided it was going to be a beer day.  My goal was three breweries but really, I thought that was too ambitious.  But I was wrong. After ten hours, we hit five places:
  • 2nd Story Brewery
  • Yard's Brewery
  • St. Benjamin's Brewery
  • Evil Genius Brewery
  • Dock Street Brewery

As I dropped Jen off at her car, she thanked me for a nice day and I commented on this ridiculous record we just set.  "Do you think we could ever beat it," I asked.

"Let's not even try.  Let's just leave it as our record.  That's good enough."

To read more stories, check out:   bkmemoirs.blogspot.com


 or  bkmemoirs.wordpress.com

No comments: