Wednesday, April 17, 2024

January 17

 January 17

Looking Back 50 years

As of 2024


2019- five years ago

I was traveling as much as I can and am beginning to embark on a year of  international travel.  Throughout the year, I went to Israel, Jordan, Palestine, Bali, Borneo, Indonesia, Bangladesh

2014- ten years ago 

I was living in MD, retired and running for state senate, District #35.

2004- 20 years ago

I was entrenched in my career as a public school administrator in a suburban high school.

1994- 30 years ago

I was on a sabbatical leave and about to begin a 110 day ship voyage around the world.  We sailed to the Bahamas, Venezuela, Brazil, Kenya, South Africa, India, Malaysia, Japan, China and Hong Kong.

1984- 40 years ago

I was living in rurall PA in a town that was so damn depressing. I was a high school guidance counselor and I loved my job.

1974- 50 years ago

I was starting my second semester of my freshman year in college and experiencing academic success for the first time in my life.  My academic behavior in grade school and high school were dismal.

No comments: