Sunday, February 25, 2024

Unfortunately

 Facebook Post


Bridget E Kelly is at Chestnut Square.

November 6 at 12:01 AM  · West Chester  · 

Shared with Public


So I am hanging in the lounge of my apartment building and a women says she is going to her apartment to get me a beer.  I thank her and she response. " Unfortunately, I like you.  Thats why I am getting you a beer. "  I laughed so damn hard.  How would you have responded?



Erin Kelly Thompson - The same way, lol

Kathi Lewis- People are soooo strange! Hopefully she shared a beer with you and you guys became friends!! What’s not to like when it comes to you Bridget…you are the best!❤️🍺cheers

Meaghan Loughlin- I don’t know what I would have said, that’s such a weird thing to say. I definitely would have laughed though.

Rosina Rucci - I would have refused her beer. I think she intended to be funny but - NOT. Her comment wasn't offensive but was stupid which is worse.

Maureen Helms Wenck- -I think she’ll be a fun friend to have!!😂

Debbie Griffin - I feel honored

Teresa Kelly - Haha I would have said, “likewise” 🤣🤣🤣 🤝

Pamela H. Hoy - I would have requested a Yuengling Lager. ☺️

Jill Potter - Maybe she doesn’t like anyone else 😂

Steve Shur - We all like you

Jim Heller - There is only one,Dr Kelly!!!

Wendy Jacobi - Bridget the next time you’re in the lobby with your friend, please ask her if I can come and join in. I’ll bring the beer. 

Rich Heiland- Hmm. How about "Girl, you sure do know how to make a friend. But if want to have a friend for life, bring down a case."

Kathryn T Nicolella- I think laughter is the only was to respond to that. You can't ruin a great line like that with idle chatter.

Sam Stein - I would have likely asked why it was unfortunate.

Carmen K Tumaian - New pick up line? Lol

No comments: