Thursday, April 27, 2023

Road Trip 2023 #5

Road Trip 2023 # 5

West Chester County, NY

April 22-23


I went to visit Kathy and her family in Larchmont, NY

In the afternoon, we went to the Decadent Brewery for a few beers.  Kevin, John, Danny and Danielle joined us.

I had a flight of 4 pours but them I ordered 3 more small pours as the afternoon progress.

In the late afternoon, we returned home and Kevin and Emily came over with their adorable little girls.

All conversation centered on these little girls.

Kathy ordered tacos for dinner and they were the best tacos I ever had and I think I can never eat another taco anywhere in the world again.

Quentin and Brielle joined us for dinner.

On Sunday, Jim wanted to show me his photos of his recent trip to the Camino in Spain.  But the little girls showed up unexpectedly and all adult conversations ended right then and there.

 the little girls showed up in the mid morning.  Their every move entertained the hell out of us.

Jim took a professional headshot photo of me and I wished I had had my hair cut last week  I was too shaggy.

No comments: