Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Greetings From Gloria

Greetings From Gloria

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

December 2012


Gloria was one of my students in my leadership class in China.  She writes to me every time she hears of an American holiday. She doesn't know what the holiday necessarily entails but she makes sure she acknowledges it. She is generous with her efforts to value what she understands to be important to me.

 
 
 
Dear Bridget! Merry Christmas! How are you? How do you celebrate Christmas? Here the Christmas atmosphere is very strong. We have a Christmas tree in Italian Square and people put many wish cards on it. 

This Christmas Eve, I am very happy--finish an exam, hang out with friends, send wishes and receive wishes. only more finals are coming! I'm busy preparing! 

Best regards to all your families!

Love you!
Gloria

No comments: