Friday, February 26, 2021

I Hope We Can Communicate No Language Barriers.

 

I Hope We Can Communicate No Language Barriers. 

An email from a former student

Beijing, China

January 2021


I haven't seen Nadia since 2012.  She was a student leader in my leadership program at SIAS University in Henan Province, China. It breaks my heart that we are now worlds apart from each other. I speak no Chinese and her English skills have eroded so much over these years.


Hi Bridget,

I'm Nadia, How are you ?  I'm glad to receive your email.Has The COVID-19 affected your life? at China,I  wear a mask every day on my way to work.  En...Bridget, I have worked  as an accountant for five years in the Certified Public Accountants Co.Ltd. I enjoyed this Job. It gives me a chance to  visit different parts of my country.I also firmly believe that one day I will visit America. Because you often said "I CAN ,I Will”.

OH! Bridget,I  have changed my email address since graduation, this is my new email address"1551863520@qq.com", Its also my Wechat !

I am sorry Bridget, I have not use english for long time, Now I'm learning English again,I hope we can communicate no language barriers. 

Welcome to China again!
 
BEST WISHES TO YOU !


马瑞华
Nadia

No comments: