Monday, November 23, 2020


From Susanna

A Former Student

SIAS University

Henan Province, China


 Dear Bridget,


How are you? It's been a long time haven't talked to you. I heard that you were in Haiti right now. How is it and would you like to tell me more about that?
 
I just sent out the application for being the World Academy third year member which named Academy in Action!!!
 
I was collecting all the students contacts who were involved with World Academy for the past five years so that we can start a evaluation survey of WAFW during the past two weeks.
And, I did Vision Board with facilitator Kristine and other second/third year members last night. I am so excited to have that and I am totally surprised how can I have this such perfect picture what I exactly want. I wanna share that with you.


Did you draw a vision board before?

Today is Mid-Autumn Festival. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! 

Miss you,
Susanna

No comments: