Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Bethlehem Brew Works

Bethlehem Brew Works

Corner of Main and Broad Streets
Bethlehem, PA

I stumbled upon this place after my friends’ funeral.  I wasn’t in the mood for a good time but I wanted to hang just a little bit longer with those of us who went to the funeral to chat with each other. This was a good place to meet.  Located in historical Bethlehem, PA, this place has a pleasant ambience.  The staff was friendly.  There were three different IPA’s on tap.  The flight was robust and responsibly priced.   I didn’t get the full flight because I wasn’t in the mood but I want to come back to this place in the near future.

As a standard, they offer the Valley Garden lager, the Steelgaarden Wit, the Fegley’s E.S.B. and the Steelworkers’ Oatmeal Stout.  They also offer six other rotating beers. They offer 6-packs and cases at local distributors.  They offer a Brew Works Reward card.  They also offer a full menu of food. Check it out.


TheBrewWorks.com

No comments: