Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Quarantine Day #17

Facebook post
Quarantine Day #17
West Chester, PA

April 5, 2020


"Could be mistaken but I think I have been wearing the same clothes for the last three days".

Maxwell Kofi Donkor: You're not alone and making music🤣🎶!

Cynthia Field: I know. Some days I really question the need for a shower🤪

Steve Shur: I have lost track of the days.

Lisa Madzin: No need for deodorant either -😂

Lindsay Pi: You’re not alone

Susan Descano: Only 3?

Betty Diane Ulrich: No trouble with social distancing there!

Robert Hunt: Days? What are those??? I couldn't tell.you WHAT today is!

Marzuk Ahmed: That happens to me everyday, Maam

Joanne Murphy Pappalardo: My shirt, at least four days, and sometimes sleep in it!

Sal Pappalardo: Mine beeps when the expiration date passes on my 30 - day shirt !

Melissa Christie: Is this social distancing going to kill you? Finally, something I am good at! Introverts can rejoice!

Jamie Downs: You are not alone

Suellen Sorenson: Me too!

Kathryn T Nicolella: Why did you get out of your pajamas?

Bridget Marea: I've lost track.

Kathy Flatley Bandos: U have a lot of company

Katherine DiSimoni: Hahaha! I had to shower and wash my hair--only because it was Palm Sunday!

Meghan Lynn: I couldnt remember if I showered today or that was a memory from yesterday...or maybe the day before 🤭🤣





No comments: