Monday, June 22, 2020

BRING BACK THE BIRDS

FACEBOOK POST
Bring Back The Birds
West Chester, PA
June 15 at 10:09 AM 


"Prior to our quarantine, I would only see a few birds in my courtyard. During the quarantine, there were lots of birds and they would sing all day. Now that we have been allowed to hang here again, the birds are fewer and fewer each day. I want the birds to come back."



Joseph Bosak: The simple things in life truly make you happy . I aspire to be like you more . I wouldn’t even notice birds if they didn’t land on me. You worked so hard for so long you deserve to have a beer and look for birds doc.

Sam Stein: You may be in luck, the second surge has already started! In all seriousness it is amazing how much wildlife had been able to expand their roaming when the streets were empty. For example we often have coyotes in the 2 parks near my house, but many more started coming around while we were bound to SIP.

Alan Crawford: Bridget, anything interesting? Or just the usual suspects?

Alan Crawford: One thing I always missed after moving to WC was hearing the Morning Chorus from the woods and fields. Sounds like maybe you had a Morning Chorus from the courtyard!

Sam Stein: A mountain lion was caught on surveillance camera walking the streets in the very busy north end of the city last night!

No comments: