Thursday, December 23, 2021

Hawaii

Hawaii
To Be Visited
My Last State to Visit

If it weren't for the cover 19 virus, I would probably have visited this state by this year.  It was on my spring travel itinerary.  But that didn't happen and there is no end in sight to the quarantine.  And once the quarantine is lifted, will I be comfortable in traveling again and will flights be available because the demand will be so damn high.

I am torn as to how long I want this trip to be and how extensive.  Typically, when I visit a state, I go for three to five days. I fly to the capital city, rent a car, drive around the sate with very little thoughts or plans in mind and just see what I discover. But Hawaii is comprised of four islands and I don't want to spend all of my time at the airports. So which island should I pick.  And when I ask people for recommendations, everyone tells me that I really have to go to all four islands.  They can't just give me an idea of which one is best.  That gets on my nerves.


No comments: