Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Breakthroughs


Breakthroughs
World Academy for the Future of Women
ULAB
Dakha, Bangladesh
December 26, 2019

I was in Bangladesh, teaching leadership skills to college women.  We were holding a forum with three successful women.  The moment was wonderful.  I had picked one of my students to be the moderator of the program and she exceeded my expectations.  Here is what she postd the next day on Facebook:



There's a point in your life when you realize everything you have worked for results in a greater accomplishment. When you don't believe in yourself, you think everything is falling apart when in truth, it's only creating a much diverse stage for you to fathom in.
I had the utmost previlege and honor to host WAFW's open forum "Speaking Up" and it is beyond words. A surrel request and the boost in confidence I gathered thanks to my facilitator Bridget E Kelly for believing in me. Never would I have ever imagined to get an opportunity like this. I could not have asked for more than what I truly worked so hard for.
To future endeavors and breakthroughs, for this momentum to continue.
Thank you everyone for being a part of yesterdays forum.
Comments
  • Sumiya Santa You did really well.
    I'm so proud of you
    2
  • Noor Ul Huda You were amazing. I am very proud of you Nusu ❤️

No comments: