Saturday, December 14, 2019

Tennessee

Tennessee
1997
2010
2018


1997- I went to visit Judy Landry, my former colleague.  She retired and had just moved to the area and gave me the obligatory offer to "come visit us some time".  And so I did.  And I think she enjoyed the visit.  We went to Nashville and the Grand Old 'Opry and listen to great music.

2010- I was taking a road trip with my nephew and our first stop was in Nashville at the Country Music Hall of Fame. I was impressed with the music.  My twelve year old nephew was impressed with Johnny Cash's car.

2018- I  traveled with two women in 2013, through Northern Europe.  We spent three weeks together and enjoyed each other's company. and became friends through Facebook.  So we had a five year reunion in Gaitinburg in October. We went to a whiskey sisterly, a brewery, gift shops, fudge shops etc.  But the most fun was our show at Dolly Parton's theatre.  It was Americana at it's finest.

No comments: