Tuesday, May 28, 2019

What's Become Of Them?

Facebook Post: August 26, 2012
What's Become of Them?
My High School Students
1981- 2010

"The last two weeks have been great fun for me. After almost 15 years of silence, I have reconnected with 350+ of my former students from Stroudsburg. It has been wonderful to read how they are all doing".


I received several very kind responses to this post and I followed up with a post:

"I wish the Internet had been around throughout my entire career. I think I had over 10,000 student in my 30 years. I would see them every day for four years and then they would just disappear and then images of them would float in and out of my mind. And I would just wonder at times: "did he turn out?" It appears as if most of you are well. And no one has confessed to any jail time. So it's been all good news".

No comments: