Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Continuing My Obsession With The Pope

Facebook Posting
Continuing My Obsession With the Pope
September 25, 2015
Philadelphia, PA

Pope Francis came to Philadelphia and I became obsessed with the moment.  I had just spent the last two days giving my friends a blow by blow account of what he was doing in the USA.  even thought thousands of reporters were right there on the scene with him, I truly thought people wanted my take on this momentous occasion.



"Regretfully, I am going to have to suspend my blow-by-blow coverage of the Pope until further notice as I have to start now to make my way to Philadelphia for the festivities. I have tickets for both Saturday and Sunday and will be somewhere near 22nd street. I'll post as I can. I leave my home with two goals: (1) I get a selfie with the Pope and (2) I don't get arrested in the process. Enjoy the weekend and I promise, no Pope postings on Monday."

Below are a few responses from friends:

Jennifer Hogan-  Best of luck on your Stalk-a-thon!
Marilyn Lake-DellAngelo My guess is he's hoping to get a selfie with YOU!

Kathy Flatley Bandos Go for the selfie, Kel. Actually, I liked your earlier comment requesting someone to carry your sorry ass to him.

Melissa McCoy Billingsley Have fun, good luck and call if you need bail money!!

Sam Stein I would drop that second goal. It may impede the 1st and depending on the sentence it maybe worth it. I am sure someone would post bail for you so you wouldn't have to worry about the damn spoon and it would, give you a new adventure.



Robert Ford It's good to have a plan B, Bridget.. just sayin' 
Manage

Rosemary Touhill No chasin the popemobile this time! Perhaps putting your Merion Academy uniform on may get you a pity kiss😊
 t
Did you get one yet???😜



No comments: