Friday, February 15, 2019

The Great Northern Brewery Company


The Great Northern Brewing Company 

Montana

October 2016


There is a restaurant on the second floor but it was the corner bar on the first floor that captured my attention. This is where the beer kooks congregate to drink beer and compare notes.  It wasn’t long before I was sharing my selection of beers with complete strangers.  The man sitting beside me preferred sours and I preferred my IPAs so we encouraged the other to break out and try something different.  

This is where the locals popped in to fill their multiple growlers and offer suggestions of favorites.  

This is where the bartender told us what was up next on the brewing schedule. It's mapped out for weeks at a time.

 As I said, this is where the beer kooks hung.

No comments: