Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Day of Immature Triumph


A Day of Immature Triumph
July 13, 2018
Trump's Very, Very, Very Bad Day

I loathe Trump. I think he is ruining our democracy. He is immoral. He grabs women by the pussy. He lies on a regular basis. He is alienating all of our allies. He wants to be a dictator and I fight every day to resist him. I tweet him every day in an effort to let his shrinking marginalized base know that the rest of us don't support him. I regularly go on the WH page on FB and leave a comment as well.

Today, I wrote this message to my friends and fellow resister:

I loved today. I saw a photo of Manafort in prison; the bigot blimp floated in the skies of the UK; the massive protest brought out 250,000 people; the queen faux pas showed his arrogance once again and then 12 indictments were issued. Plus the RNC sent me a questionnaire to complete.

No comments: