Sunday, December 23, 2018

I am Home

Facebook Post


Bridget E Kelly was traveling to BWI Marshall Airport station from Newark Liberty International Airport and Beijing, China
November 30, 2015 at 7:50 PM · Newark, NJ ·

I left China yesterday to head home. As I was leaving my students, I thought to myself, "but I am home,". With Monday Tao in China

Comments from friends:

Jackie Reviello Welcome back!!

Dawn Meade Branch Great feeling when you realize that. However, I'd prefer you not move away.

Doris Gough Always an educator!

John McLaughlin Welcome home, Bridget.

Karen Langford I heard there were pollution warnings and I wondered how u were fairing.
Bridget E Kelly The pollution in Beijing yesterday was unbelievable. It looked like dense fog.

Kathy Flatley Bandos Safe travels, my friend.

Lynn Talbot Just LOVE the teacher in you!

Kathryn T Nicolella The world is your home.

Maureen Patton Reis Safe travels!

Rosina Rucci What you are is a citizen of the world. What we all should be. There are no boundaries, no borders, no real divisions and separations and it is only by moving ourselves around that we come to understand that. I am proud of you, my Friend. So so so proud. Just get 'home' safely. #oneworld #onelove #onefamily

Leslie Coren Be safe, Homebody.

Lucinda Taber Safe journey home Looking forward to seeing pictures

Debra Ward Metz The world is such a better place because you are in it,
Dr. Kelly..

Gloria Handling They will surely miss you!!!

Jamie Downs Welcome back

Kathi Lewis Welcome back Bridget!!

Peggy Mills Rosa Have a safe trip.

Erica Torregrossa Welcome back.

Jaye Pedante Oh no you're not!
Bridget E Kelly Next time I hope you will come to China with me.

No comments: