Sunday, September 30, 2018

J


J
Some of my thoughts and memories and things:


  • Jackie and Jim- my parents.
  • Jimmy and Joann- my brother and his wife.
  • John and Jane- my uncle and aunt.
  • Jack and Ida- my grandparents
  • Jim Staudt- my brother-in-law
  • Jimmy Staudt- my nephew
  • Jaye- my good friend from Delaware.
  • Jesus- not a fan.
  • Jane- we have been friends since high school.
  • June- my busiest and easiest month when I was working.  The first half of the month I spent every minute on graduation preparations.  Then, school would let out and I would have the building to myself. It was the quiet after the storm.
  • July- my birthday month
  • Japan- 1994- this is a beautiful and clean country but it is not as interesting as other places I have visited.
  • Jamaica- 2014- an easy place to spend a few decadent days.
  • Joy Luck Club- Amy Tan is one of my favorite authors.  I've read this book twice. I've seen the movie twice and I've listened to this audio book at least twice.
  • JFK- my mother's famous initials: Jacqueline Florence Kelly
  • Jack- my beloved grandfather- 6-5-1900 to 12-5-74.
  • Jewelry- Wear diamond earrings, four rings, three bangle bracelets and a thin, gold necklace.
  • Jenkintown High School- I worked there as a guidance counselor during the 84-85 school year.
  • Joni Mitchell- my favorite musician
  • JFK- I remember every minute of his assassination.  I was 8. And I have become obsessed with this event.
  • Junk Food- I try to stay away from it but I am not as successful as I should be.
  • Jill- my niece
  • Jackson Hole, WY- 2005- I went dog sledding
  • Jade Buddha- Thailand- 1992
  • Jello- no thanks.
  • Jelly- no thanks.
  • Juice- I don't drink much of it anymore now that I try to stay away from sugar.
  • Jelly Beans- same as above but I do love them.
  • Japanese Encephalitis- I have been vaccinated for this disease.
  • Juice- I wish there was less sugar in juice.
  • Jamaica- 2014- I stayed at an all-inclusive resort here and that just isn't my style.
  • Jimmy Carter- GA- 2017- He is so damn impressive to me.
  • Jefferson Airplane- I thought this group was edgy.
  • Joan Armatrading- I've been to her concerts
  • Jon Stewart show- NYC- 2014
  • John Lennon- December 8, 1980- I remember that night as if it happened yesterday.  I was at the Brick House Bar.
  • June- school let out for the summer. Free at last, free at last.
  • Jersey (UK)- I visited here in 2018
  • Joy- I try to find joy in my life.  Some days are easier than others.


No comments: