Friday, September 28, 2018

California

California

I think I have been to California about a dozen times to visit with friends. It's always fun to visit but I don't have any interest in living here because it just isn't green enough for my liking. I like the four seasons.



San Jose

  • Mud Baths
  • Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
  • Sunset skylines
  • breweries
  • hanging in the hot tub, under the stars, overlooking the city
Carmel
  • a weekend conference at a luxury hotel
  • a drive up the beautiful Pacific highway
  • wandering about this beautiful small town


San Diego

  • crossing the Mexican border for lobster
  • Jim and Suellen
  • Alumni Meetings with The Institute of Shipboard Education
  • The zoo
  • The butterfly exhibit


San Fransisco

  • Grateful Dead concerts on New Year's Eve
  • big, beefy burritos
  • Van Morrison concert
  • Bonnie Raitt concert
  • Sam, my college friend
  • Crooked Street
  • nudist centers
  • Polk Street
  • Giant Redwoods
  • The sea lions
  • BLISS, a sculpture
  • Chinatown, Christmas Eve
  • 2000 New Year's Eve Celebration



No comments: