Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Coincidences?

Coincidences?
I Don't Think So

1- I know a woman named Johnbeth and a man named Joebeth.

2- My sister, Sharon, was one of the first women to run for Penn State Uinversitys'  Student Government president.  She didn't win but the first woman to win that position was my former student, Sharon Etenberg.

3- I once worked in a pizza shop, run by Mexicans, who could say my name, Bridget.  So they called me Verid.  I just met a woman who is named Verid.

4- My brother was born on May 9th and my mother died on May 9th, Mother's Day weekend.

5- My niece looks just like my friend's daughter-in-law.  They are the same age.  They have similar gestures. they just gave birth to large boys who are both named Elliot.

6- The day of my cousin's funeral, my friend's daughter-in-law gave birth.  Both of them have the same middle name: Joy.

No comments: