Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Things I Can't Do Anymore

Things I Can't Do Anymore

Age has set in and every day, I find there is something else I can't do, like:

  • gallop down the front steps
  • roller skating
  • skipping
  • jumping
  • running
  • hopping
  • hulahooping
  • leaping
  • reading without my glasses
  • eating without my glasses
  • hearing without my glasses
  • closing down the bar at 2AM
  • snapping my fingers: artists has set in
  • the Irish jig
  • riding on animals like horse, and camel and elephants
  • eating a full meal when I go out to dinner
  • walking with ease through a park; I stumble and trip and fall the whole time
  • lifting heavy objects
  • walking for hours
  • drinking large volumes of alcohol
  • getting up from the floor with ease
  • balancing on one foot



No comments: