Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Thank You For Coming To China

Thank You For Coming To China
Sias University
Henan Province, China
Spring Semester 2012

I gave my first presentation to my students on Sunday afternoon and when I returned to my apartment, this email was waiting for me:

From: Gloria
Date: Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Subject: Thank you for coming to China to help us!

Dear Bridget,

Welcome to China!

I really appreciate what you have shared with us. Sometime I tend to say "Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" as an excuse. As I mentioned, heart pounding and body shaking blocked me. But I know where there is a will, there is a way. This time I'm inspired by your words and determined voice-Yes, we can and yes, we will! I can't imagine who I will be 30 or 40 years later, of your age. However, I believe the actions I take today decide my destiny. Strive for a meaningful life! Yes, I can! Yes, I will!

Plus, I've volunteered to express China of my understanding on Wednesday. Hope I can help you to know more about China. Besides, I've got an account at the Linkedin website. Would you like
to add me?

Best regards!
Yours Gloria

No comments: