Sunday, August 27, 2017

Apple Classes

Apple Classes
@Apple Store


The classes are free and offered throughout the day.  I've started taking some of these courses but they come at a price.  Class size is limited to just six people but everyone is the class is my age or older.  So every class starts with 5 out of 6 of us apologizing for not being tech savvy enough.  They make excuses and blame their age and faulty memory.  They complain that their arthritic fingers make using the keypad difficult for them as well.  They turn to each of us and ask our forgiveness and I just want to scream.  We are all in these classes not because we know everything but because we don't know enough.

I want to tell them to shut the hell up.  But I don't because it would put a damper on the moment.  Instead, I sit in annoyance at their silly, defensive behaviors.

No comments: