Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I Love the Prime Rib

I LOVE PRIME RIB


I am listening to Lewis Black describe a prim rib he is eating for Christmas dinner and he talks with such description of this meal that I can almost see him licking his fingers and the plate.  He loves prime rib. And so do I.  I like it as rare as possible.  I always want the middle cut that is pink and cool.

I also love:



Apples- but they have to be hard, not mushy
Artichokes
Bagels
Bananas
Bean soup
Beer
Blueberries
Breakfast foods: I love to eat breakfast food for dinner
Broccoli
Brussels sprout, grilled please
Butternut squash soup
Cantaloupe
Carrot juice
Cheeses, all kinds
Chicken dumplings
Chickpeas
Chill
Clam chowder
Clams- raw or steamed
Coconut ice cream
Coffee with four creams
Crab bisque soup
Crab legs
Cream brulee
Dragon fruit
Egg foo yong
Fava beans
Fruit slushies
Grape leaves, stuffed with rice and spices
Grilled cheese sandwiches
Grilled vegetables
Ham
Hamburgers with blue cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms
Honeydew melons
Hot dogs on the grill
Hot water with honey, ginger and lemon
Hummus
Lobster- I once worked at a restaurant that offered French fired lobster and it was delicious
Lox and bagels
Mac and cheese, but it has to be baked
Mushrooms
Nectarines
Oysters
Pancakes, particularly pumpkin pancakes
Pasta
Pastrami sandwich
Peaches
Pears
Peking duck
Pizza but it has to be thin crust
Raspberries
Salmon
Satay
Soft pretzels
Steak sandwiches but from Philly only.  All others are 2nd rate
Sushi
Tacos, but not fish tacos that so many people seem to like nowadays
Teas, all kinds like mint, orange, earl grey, English breakfast, plum 
Tomato bisque
Tomatoes
Tuna fish sandwiches on rye bread

Turkey, especially the day after Thanksgiving