Sunday, August 30, 2015

Another Day In Paradise


Cozumel, Mexico
May, 2013
Today is a day in Paradise, literally and figuratively.  I am at the Paradise Beach Club at the San Francisco Beach in Cozumel, Mexico.  This is what the doctor ordered.  I didn’t plan anything today because I thought I would be too tired and it’s my last day and the end of a trip always makes me a little melancholy.  So right now, I am sitting in a lounge chair under a big blue umbrella, drinking a mango margarita, listening to reggae music and enjoying the detached company of everyone else on this beach who feels so damn lucky to be here today. At add to this wonderful moment, there is a Macaw Parrot circling around my chair, checking me out.

I have my camera, my journal, my snorkeling equipment, a bucket of beer and cash.  I am set for a day of sleeping, swimming, snorkeling and drinking.  Enough said about this great day.

No comments: