Friday, April 26, 2024

Flying Fish Brewing Company


 Facebook Post

Beer tasting




Jill Potter
hey you are like 15- 20 minutes from me!!! You should stop over! Mason and I are watching football later!



Jill Potter
Bridget E Kelly can kids go there? 😂 I have mason. He is eating lunch

Bridget E Kelly
Jill Potter yea and we have pizza
Jill Potter
Bridget E Kelly he had a soccer game and is saying he is tired. I will try to motivate him

Bridget E Kelly
Being maps

Jill Potter
Bridget E Kelly he isn't moving from the sofa 🙁

Jill Potter
Bridget E Kelly yes lmk! I would normally just make him go but he is tired from his game i think
Michelle Nakamura
Bridget E Kelly - oh I have to find this book- we buy the goodnight books when we travel- have not seen this one!
Bridget E Kelly
Michelle Nakamura it’s for sale at flying fish brewery.
Kathy Flatley Bandos
Oh, you do this?
Steve Shur
Beer tasting without John?

Kirsten Kollars
I’m jealous.

No comments: