Sunday, March 31, 2024

Random Thoughts #6


Random Thoughts #6

  • When I was younger, I traveled lighter.  But now I bring too many gadgets with me, too many items of convenience.
  • I am getting so sick of hearing about people's religious beliefs.  Keep these annoying beliefs to yourself.
  • I can stay out late at night. But I can never start an evening too late.  I can no longer start the night at 9PM.
  • I only go to matinee movies anymore.
  • I love to sit in a bar all afternoon with friends, drinking beer and talking bull shit.
  • I am not drinking domestic beers anymore. They just don't have enough taste for me.
  • I have a beer obsession.
  • Blue has always been my favorite color but so are green and violet.
  • My parents has
  • d seven kids. So there were 9 people in our family.  That meant they had to provide food for 27 meals a day.  How did they do it?
  • My grandfather would be about 128 years old. How could I have known someone who is that old.  He died when I was 5, over 63 years ago.
  • My eye sight is so bad that I cant see, hear or eat if I am not wearing my eye glasses.
  • I need to get a hearing aid.  I am becoming alarmed at how often I am saying, "Could you repeat that statement again."
  • I listen to more audiobooks now than I read printed books.  And I have never gotten used to electronic books.


No comments: