Thursday, February 22, 2024

it's A Beautiful World Out There





 Facebook Post


It took me forever to get home today as I stopped too many times to take photos.
Nirma
💕👏Lovely collection dear sis .
  • Like

Vanessa Russell
I’m waiting... your collection of photos will make an awesome coffee table book!😘
  • Like

Lisa Altemose
Such beautiful pictures! 


Bridget E Kelly
Lisa Altemose it’s a beautiful world out there. 

Pamela H. Hoy
All the stops were definitely warranted! Beautiful! 🥰

Joanne Murphy Pappalardo
Sal loves Redbuds! He will comment on everyone we pass. Ours is only two years old, but it is growing and blooming nicely!

Bridget E Kelly
Joanne Murphy Pappalardo I never noticed them as much as I have this year. 


Katherine DiSimoni
I have one in my yard! They are so colorful!


Kathryn Shumaker
We have all the time to enjoy such beauty.

Donna Mullen Ward
Love all these. Thanks for taking the long way home to capture all these beautiful pictures 

  • Like

Debbie Green
Beautiful pics. How do you do the ones with total white background and others with total black (you don’t have any of the black here, but you have posted others with the total black background?) I need a lesson. 
  • Like

Melissa Sharif
for you every day is earth day ❤
  • Like

Betty Diane Ulrich
Breathtaking 
  • Like

Marianna Mangan Curran
Let's do that book, Bridget! Select the pics... It'll take 30 seconds to create. 
  • Like

Kitty Hall Hodinka
I love nature photos! These are stunning! 
  • Like

No comments: