Sunday, December 31, 2023

The Year in Review- 2023




 The Year in Review- 2023


Jaunary- I spent a week in Antigua and it was wonderful.  I wish I had booked two weeks. It was so damn relaxing.



February- I set a goal of being the first pour at Jake's, the local bar.  The bar opens at 8:00AM and closes at 2:00 AM.  So I had to set my alarm to get up for this challenge.



March- There is no better place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day than in Ireland. We found a little cottage by the Irish Sea.


April- I was honored at the first Distingusied Almnae of my high school.



May-
Jameson graduated first in his class at the Fire Academy in Virginia. Clay is pinning his fire badge on his brother.



June- At the Brewery, heading to the Ladies' Room.



July- Deb, Lisa and I drove up to northern Maine to see the puffins.  What a spectacular moment.


August- Long Beach Island, NJ- after 55+ years, I am still friends with my high school classmates.  We get together several times a year.



September:  Greenland and Iceland- it was cold, windy and magical.



October- I am a lazy ass waker. One day I went to Washington DC with a group of high school students and they walked my ass off. OMG, my feet were killing me.

November- my balcony garden made it through most of the month. And then finally, after several nights of below zero temperatures, the flowers died but the greenery continues to thrive.


December- The Azures- I've wanted to travel here fro years. My grandparents lived in the Azures in the early 1950s. So this place has been calling me to come visit.



No comments: