Wednesday, March 29, 2023

A Reflection


email note

A Moment of Reflection

From Jerrie

To Jessie (a former student) and me

Summer 2021


 I’m on board ship without connectivity so I reviewed some of the videos I had.

 

One was the first mentor zoom call with the two of you and Kathy, Marianne and Helen.

 

It was amazing to look back on that session.

 

GOD, I love working with the two of you …. And others that you have brought on board.

 

Hearing Jessie say that Bridget was her facilitator when she was a Freshman, and hear Bridget talk about her experiences just makes me crazy happy to have done this work for so long.

 

I am so darn tired of the Pandemic!  Eager to move on.

 

Just wanted you both to know seeing the two of you in action with those 3 new mentors was a joy!

 

Thanks

 

Jerrie

No comments: