Thursday, December 30, 2021

Mad Elf

 


Mad Elf
Be Warned: 11% Alcohol
This Beer Is Dangerous

I once went in to a local corner room tap room and found this beer on tap.  It was happy hour so all pints were just $2.  I downed the first pint and ordered a second one before the end of happy hour.  The second one was a little more difficult to consume but I didn't leave a drop.

When I went to get off the bar stool, I was a little light-headed.  I had a buzz.  And after I took a few steps, I realized I was loaded.  I knew I couldn't drive.  But I left my car at work and I had to get home. 

My friend drove me home and I left my car at work.  Someone had to pick me up in the morning, although I should have called in sick as I spent the evening throwing up from too much alcohol.

So now, this beer is off my consumption list.  No more for me thanks.


No comments: