Saturday, August 21, 2021

Olivia's Request

 Olivia's Request

A Former Student

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

Winter 2012

Olivia is applying for a job but I am not sure when she would start.  She is only a junior in college.  And this must not be a factory job because she needs a recommendation. I love how she asked me.

 

LinkedIn

Mimi(olivia) Liu has sent you a message.
Date: 12/05/2012
Subject: RE:  update your profile with your new office job.
Thank you for reminding me, my coffee mother. You'are so sweetie. I just updated. Could you write down a letter of recommendation for me to Coco-cola company HR Deparment? It's means a lot to me. I'm very interested in Coco-cola company and hope I can get a internship in the company. You know, that's my great hornor to get your recommendation with that. Thank you so much.

Enjoy yourself.Best.

Olivia

No comments: