Friday, August 13, 2021

Christmas Greeting From Emily


Dear All

Greetings From Emily

Henan Province, China

December 2012



I just heard from Emily  after months of silence.  She graduated from college in May and it appears as if she returned to her family home. Her village is near a small town so hopefully, she can get a more professional job.  Otherwise, she will be left with no other choice but to return to working on the farm with her family.



Dear all: it is a long time i didn't contact with each of you since i leave school. I want to send emails to you but i have no courageous to start ! On this special eve i want tell all of you:I miss you . I miss the time  we spent with each other. I miss all the things about SIAS and the women's academy. Have a good wishes ! I love all of you. Don't forget eat apples! Have a good time in this special day!! Hugs ! 

Yours Emily!

No comments: