Thursday, July 29, 2021

Susanna's Views

Susanna's Views 

On The Presidential Debates

October 2012

I asked my Chinese students to comment on the debate comments around China.  Susanna responded.  She is from a small city near Beijing and probably is my most worldly student in a group of 40 college women.

 
 
Dear Bridget,

I saw the top news and report about American presidential debate a lot, but i didn't watched that debate. 
The reason why the topic of the rise of China have to be the hottest one and a key point for presidential election is that China did develop and we are developing continuously.

I don't like America always behave like a teacher to guide other country how to act. The two men talked like they two parties really wanna deal with this 'China' student problem in front of the world. But actually, it's not their business.

The US government is afraid of the rise of China, are you afraid of us after you learn from Chinese students and our rising?

ps. which party did you vote for?

pps. Where are you? US or Canada? How are you?

ppps. I really enjoy Robert's company and his knowledge and his humor.

pppps. I miss you.

Love you,
Susanna

No comments: