Monday, June 28, 2021

Osker Blues Brewery

 Osker Blues Brewery

Colorado
July 2017

I've been to this brewery before and the beers were great but I didn't like the atmosphere. The restaurant focus was more obvious than the beer focus. But this time, I came here on a mission.  I was in search of a Coffee IPA and a bartender from another brewery suggested I come here. 

I ordered a flight of beers (5) and a pint of the coffee IPA.  But then I noticed that an Imperial Russian Stout was available.  So I order one of them as well.  Then the bartender mentioned that he had a chocolate stout that I should try.  Normally, I don't like a chocolate stout but he insisted I would like it.  So I tried a sample of that as well.

All of these beers came out at the same time and at first, I lost confidence in myself.  There was no way I was going to drink all of these beers.  But I did and life was enjoyable that afternoon.



No comments: