Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Chatting With Annum

Chatting With Annum

January 18, 2021

Dhaka, Bangladesh


Annum was one of my students in my leadership program which I taught in Bangladesh last year.  I just sent her a vulgar photo of Trump. Both of us abhor him. Here is her take on the current situation in the USA.


Reply by Annum:
ANNUM: Omg 😂😂 what a piece of art!! I can only imagine the frustration people have towards him. 😳😳

You sent Today at 2:11 PM

My country is going insane. All of my FB posts are filled with photos of people giving him the finger. And then there are lots of photos of the people who are being arrested for trying to overtake the government.
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:21 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
I still can’t figure out how this one man single handedly ruined the entire system of the US

Annum sent Today at 2:22 PM

Like, it’s so natural for people to show him the finger. He deserves so much worse than this

You sent Today at 2:22 PM

It was more than one man. There are millions of white haters in our country.
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:23 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
Yeah I mean, he has always been backed up by a lot of support

Annum sent Today at 2:23 PM

But I don’t understand how people in their sane minds support a monster like that?
Annum sent Today at 2:23 PM
Don’t they see how he’s been nothing but an evil dictator?

You sent Today at 2:23 PM

He has an ugly army of citizens who are willing to ruin our country just so they dont lose their white privilege.
You sent Today at 2:25 PM
They have also talked themselves in to believing that Jesus Christ sent him to save our country.
😆
1
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:27 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Annum sent Today at 2:27 PM

That takes an insane amount of illiteracy

You sent Today at 2:27 PM

And of course, he is saving us from you crazy Muslims.
😆
1

Annum sent Today at 2:27 PM

To make up something like this
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:27 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
Yeah, sorry for being such terrorists

Annum sent Today at 2:29 PM

This is too much for a country which has invested a lot of money into education though
Annum sent Today at 2:29 PM
I mean, I don’t understand how don’t understand the simple concept of white privilege

You sent Today at 2:29 PM

I know. When I was in Bangladesh, I always slept with one eye open because I just wasn't sure about all of you. I heard you all want to destroy the USA.
😆
1
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:30 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
Man, I wish I could see a picture of you sleeping with an eye open tho 🤣🤣 Also, yes. I completely understand. We were all planning to bomb your apartment once

Annum sent Today at 2:30 PM

But then, decided to just go out for coffee instead
❤
1

You sent Today at 2:30 PM

Whites are so privileged that they dont see it.
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:31 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
True!

You sent Today at 2:31 PM

Everywhere I travel, I see that I am treated differently.
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:33 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
Yeah, Asian people always have an inferiority complex and they look upto white people very much. So it’s like they’d go to the point of wanting to take a picture with you or even ask you to give them your autograph 🙄

You sent Today at 2:35 PM

When I am in China and S Korea, I am followed wherever I go.
You sent Today at 2:36 PM
In China, people take my photo all day long. They stand and laugh at me, in disbelief that they are staring at a white person.
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:36 PM. Original message:

In China, people take my photo all day long. They stand and laugh at me…
Reply by Annum:
Yeah, I can only imagine

Annum sent Today at 2:36 PM

Don’t you hate it tho?
Annum sent Today at 2:36 PM
I mean, isn’t it an invasion of your privacy?

You sent Today at 2:37 PM

No,I dont hate it. Im not comfortable with it. But I always comply as I may be the first American they met and I want them to have a positive thought about my country.
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:38 PM. Original message:

Reply by Annum:
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense

You sent Today at 2:38 PM

Today at 2:38 PM. Original message:


Reply by Annum

Annum sent Toda

You sent Today at 2:39 PM

My country does enough to offend the world, I see it as a small way to redeem our reputation.
You sent Today at 2:39 PM

Annum replied to you

Today at 2:39 PM. Original me

Reply by Annum:
If only more Americans thought like that.

You sent Today at 2:39 PM

Icon for this message
Watch the Trump famiy move ut of the White House LIVE at home
This Wednesday at 11:30 AM · Online Event

You sent Today at 2:40 PM

Here it is!!!
Annum replied to you

Today at 2:40 PM. Original message:

Attachment

No comments: