Thursday, December 10, 2020

It Is A Pity For All Of US


It Is A Pity For All Of Us

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

Winter 2015


From time to time, I teach leadership skills you young, college women in China.  Our curriculum focuses on the United Nations Goals.  Students work on projects to help bring these goals to fruition.  I asked my students which goals resonated with them.  Eileen addressed the goal of reducing child morbidity.

 "My goal is reducing the death of children. from my perspective, child is weaker than adult and they need to be taken care of.  However, in many poor countries, the children lack of food, clothes and education. we all know that child is  the future of the country and they are full of energy and creative. if they died because of lacking food and medical equipment, its a pity for all of us. in short, we must be devoted to reducing the death of children."


Eileen

No comments: