Friday, January 29, 2021

I Am Amber

 

I Am Amber

from the World Academy for the Future of Women

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

Fall 2012


Hi Bridget, 

      I am so sooooooo glad to here from you! how are you these days?!

     I am doing my internship in Shine Academy( a special education school) in Shanghai(I am senior this year!). I am a learning assistant here. there  I have worked here for half of one month and I find that I am happy when I  stay with children. it is the facilitator Andrea in the WAFW that  introduced this internship for me! I am so grateful for her to do it for me.

    when will you come to China again? will you come back to Sias University to join into the Women Symposium in May? I miss you! and I want to share two photos with  you!

     by the way,  I got a new email box and I use it frequently.  it is amberhuohailian@163.com.
sincerely,
Amber

No comments: