Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving Greetings

Thanksgiving Greetings

From China

November 2012


I got them all day long on Thursday from my students. I am back in the USA after spending last spring semester in China with them at SIAS University.  I taught leadership skills to these wonderful college students.

They don’t really understand the day as it is not one of their holidays.  But my Chinese students understand that this must be an important day because on this day, their American teachers only have to teach until noon.  These teachers are then allowed to use the cafeteria kitchen and cook a Thanksgiving dinner for themselves and their English language classes are cancelled for the afternoon. All other classes on campus go on as scheduled.

 

Dear kelly
Have a good day for Thanksgiving day my girlfriend
Liam ( Bush)


Hi, Bredget:
Hoe you doing? Happy Thanksgiving Day! Robert told me you two had a good conversation, and I am so glad that you will come back together. Looking forward to seeing you. Miss you! Haha~~  Carina


Hi Bridget there is a long time i didn't send you email . How are you these days. I guess you are celebrating the thanksgiving day. Hope you spend a good time . I miss you so much . Hope everything is going well with you . Maryann told me that you are looking for a job now . Do you find it ? And how was your new job . Hope to hear from you soon. I miss you! Emily

 

Hi Bridget,
Happy thanksgiving day!!!!
Enjoy it with your famliy and friends!!
Thank you for encourage me a lot!

My dearest coffee mother, Miss you so much!!

Love you , Olivia

 

No comments: