Friday, November 20, 2020

LinkedIn Connections


LinkedIn Connections

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

2012


I am getting my Chinese students on LinkedIn.com and they are so excited to connect with Americans.  So I am trying to connect them with as many of my connections as possible.  However, some of my students think they have to send personal letters to everyone who connects with them.  Below is a letter a friend of mine (Carroll) received this week from one of my students, Corina.


Hello Carrol. Thank you for connecting with me. I am so excited and hope to become friends with you. I am a sophomore in China and not that mature, so I hope I could learn from you. If you want to learn more about China you could ask me, I will be very happy. And welcome to China someday. By the way, I just finished a Chinese traditional festival---Tomb Sweeping Day. It's a holiday for people to memorate their ancestors or some dead relatives and family members, usually our parents will do these jobs.

This April is a busy month. Tomorrow I am going to a library to read story for some little kids. Several days later, we will have a spring sports meeting, then a major test is coming, I am also take some training classes. Are you living a busy life? What do you think is a ideal life? Do you have some suggestions for a college student?

Happy every day!

Carina


No comments: