Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Life Is Treating Me Well


Life Is Treating Me Well

A Message From One of My Chinese Students

SIAS University

Henan Province, China

Fall 2013


 From: Gloria Pan

> Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎November‎ ‎19‎, ‎2013 ‎9‎:‎55‎ ‎AM
> To: Bridget
>
> Dear Bridget,

> Since I decided to pursue a further study of Master of Science in
> Marketing, I've been focusing on the personal statement and resume and
> the preparation for GMAT exam. The process is really difficult yet
> exciting. I begin to have fun in math which is a surprise to me! :)

> Life is treating me well.

> Do you know about the Springfield College? what do you think of it?

> If you have leisure time, would you please consider looking at my
> resume? I have revised tens of times and look forward to professional
> suggestions.

> Love,
> Gloria
>
> --
> The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
>
> -Franklin Roosevelt

No comments: